SUKIN EMAIL SIGN-UP SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1) HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter nor will a purchase increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. PST on November 13, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on December 12, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, there are two (2) options for entering the sweepstakes:
(a) Go to https://sukinnaturals.com/pages/email-sign-up-sweepstake for US entry and https://sukinnaturals.ca/pages/email-sign-up-sweepstake for Canada entry and enter your email and otherwise follow the online instructions to enter. All internet entries must be received within the Promotion Period.
(b) Handprint your name, mailing address, day and evening phone numbers (if different), email address and date of birth on a 3”X 5” postcard or piece of paper and mail it to: “Sukin Brand – Email Sign-Up Sweepstakes,” 1470 Cader Ln., Petaluma CA 94954. Mail-in entries must be handwritten and postmarked by November 13, 2021 and received no later than December 19, 2021.
Limit one entry per person per address/email address no matter what method of entry is used. Any entries received from any person/address/email address in excess of the limit stated will void the excess entries for that person/address/email address. No other method of participation is valid. BWX Brands USA, Inc. (the "Sponsor") is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, which will be discarded. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
2) ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Open to US and Canada residents only. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each) are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) winner selected from all entries received from US residents and one (1) winner selected from all entries received from Canadian residents will receive the “Grand Prize” consisting of (a) a $500.00 electronic gift card for use at https://sukinnaturals.ca for Canadian resident winner and https://sukinnaturals.com/ for the US resident winner , and (b) approximately $197.00 USD of Sukin products for each of the two (2) winners selected by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $697.00 USD. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected via a random drawing on or about December 19, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Winner will be notified via e-mail within 7 days after the drawing is held.
5) TERMS/CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Winner may forfeit prize if Sponsor is unable to contact him or her within 7 days of first attempted notification. In such event, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Prize package is not transferable/assignable, no cash alternative is offered, and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6) INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.
8) WINNER’S LIST. For a winner list, email email@example.com for the US resident winner and firstname.lastname@example.org for the Canadian resident winner.
9) SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Sukin Brand, 1470 Cader Ln., Petaluma CA 94954.
The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the State of California.